Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why I Will Never Be a Big-Time Blogger

First off, let me state that I don't have time to write all of the reasons... Zing!

Second, this post said so many things that I would like to say but don't or can't. Most of you probably read it already, but this is what sports blogging should look like. To me, at least:

From Puck Daddy

Why does the national hockey coverage turn NHL fans into Tea Partiers? Stupid lame-stream, "gotcha!" media with their New York Slimes and Washington comPost. If I had time or imagination I'd do something with ESPN or Sports Illustrated. I leave that for the comments column.

2 comments:

Bullion Jackpot Call said...

Awesome post regarding "Why I Will Never Be a Big-Time Blogger"

MCX Trading Tips Service
Only Commodity Tips

Free MCX Trading Tips said...

waoo well written post about Why I Will Never Be a Big-Time Blogger

Thanks,

Mcx Tips Free Trial | Gold Jackpot Call