Tuesday, May 13, 2008

If you are like me, this will not bore you.

http://www.nhlentrydraft2008.com/.

I hope, for your sake, you are not like me.

Also, as it always works in the world, the day after I point toward Tom Benjamin he writes a post that irritates the hell out of me, which would be a first in the three or four years I've been reading him since being pointed in his direction by the Great Sir Douglas the Hockeywise. This post is a sort of Don Cherry-induced observation on the "boring" Red Wings. I won't go much into the meat of it ... the comments will suffice. But I don't get how the Red Wings are supposed to be solely responsible for being exciting when they are kicking the shit out of their opponents. Betters opponents, better games, I say. And anyway, I take some pleasure in watching a team playing that well.

No comments: