Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fuck it in a rug.

I don't even know what that means, but that's how I'm feeling about the Islanders right now. They lost 3-0 to the Ducks. I couldn't watch because the Rangers, Sabres, high school basketball, and Syracuse Sports Hall of Fame Induction rerun were on tonight. Time Warner giveth (the NHL Network), and Time Warner taketh away.

Call it the doldrums, whatever, but I've been enjoying an extended All-Star break from hockey (the Mets' and the Giants' weeks providing some much-needed mid-winter respite), a break from which I was looking forward to returning tonight. The excitement was short-lived.

Fuck it.



I'm going to play some NHL 08, watch this ridiculous Millionaire Matchmaker show with the Upstate Ice Girl, and maybe read a few Mets forum posts before I go to bed.

I've got a few things to say, but I'm feeling muddy and tired for now. Wake me for the stretch run.

No comments: