Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Hope It Becomes a HABit

I was going to write something about the Islanders being sellers or buyers at the deadline, but I was just reminded why I love hockey and love being a hockey fan in the New York area. Don’t worry, reader, I will eventually write something about the Islanders, but I think something needs to be said about the Rangers blowing a 5-0 lead. No typo, that was 5-0. I love the Rangers because they give me the chance to root for every other team in the league. Tonight I was rooting for the Canadians who are a decidedly more fun team to watch than our own New York Islanders. Awesome game. And Jagr choking in the final shootout spot was the cherry on top. Here's hoping the Rangers blow some more leads.

The only clip I could find concerning the game was Joe Micheletti complaining about the Rangers (well before the meltdown) when he thought they were at commercial.

No comments: