Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Islanders Team Motto

I missed most of the game tonight, but got back just in time to see the end. I hate to see them give a point to a team in the conference, but by all accounts, it seemed like they earned the two. And to get two points with the defensive crew the Isles are putting out, well, that's amazing.

So, the fun continues. I keep looking at the schedule for a game the Isles can afford to lose, and I'm not coming up with much. It'll be a rough road, but potentially a fun one.

In the postgame interview with Deb Kaufman, I do believe Radek Martinek (whom I'm just about ready to call my Favorite Current Islander) coined the new motto for the rest of the season: "It's Not Easy," which seems to be a go-to phrase in this stage of Radek's English-speaking history.

The New York Islanders: It's Not Easy. That's way better than We're All Islanders.

No comments: